Pros and Cons of Using GoDaddy Ecommerce Websites Builder to Build Your Company’s Website
Should you use GoDaddy ecommerce websites builder to create your new business site? Consider the pros and cons before making any decisions.
If you are not ready to hire a professional web developer or you think that hiring one is simply too expensive for you, you have other options you can consider. There are companies like GoDaddy that are trying to make the design process as easy as possible. You should know that not all website designers are created the same way. If you are are wondering whether to use GoDaddy ecommerce websites builder to create your new business site, consider the pros and cons before making a final decision.
The Pros of Using GoDaddy Ecommerce Websites Builder:
– Design flexibility: A one-stop shop makes things straightforward and entrepreneurs prefer simple because running an online business can be overwhelming. With GoDaddy ecommerce websites builder you can not only register a domain name, buy a web hosting, but you can take advantage of their templates and tools to create a site that suits your needs.
– Easy to use: If you are not tech-savvy and you need a website creator that is user-friendly, GoDaddy’s interface is easy to understand. They use a drag-and-drop feature that lets you put what you want, when you want it, and where you want.
– Affordable: GoDaddy offers two options for business owners. The Business package is perfect for startups and small businesses and costs $5.99 a month. This package includes access to 300 website templates, 10KB of disk space, unlimited pages, 50GB of bandwidth, and more. The Business Plus package costs $10.99 a month and includes 50GB disk space, 1000 GB bandwidth, a one-click social media manager, and search engine optimization.
– Content migration: If you decide to change the template or to switch things up, you will lose your SEO-optimized and unique content. If you don’t want to make any changes soon, this will not be a problem for you. However, if you like to make any changes in the future, you may want to consider other ecommerce website builders such as Weebly and SquareSpace that offers the flexibility and allow content migration.
– HTML and CSS coding: With GoDaddy, you have no access to the HTML code which means that you can’t make specific or customized edits that you could with other ecommerce website builders.
– No blogging option: Blogging is an easy way to get leads, however, GoDaddy’s website builder doesn’t offer the blogging option. You will have to integrate an external blog feature from websites such as WordPress or Blogger.
If this is your first time building a website, using GoDaddy is a great choice. GoDaddy can offer you all the features and tools you need to create a business website. If you want to progress and grow your business in the future you can upgrade to another website builder.
If you want to know more about how to create your website and be able to sell everything you want here are some of the companies in the cuels will help you achieve: shopify.com/sell